Customer Success Manager
We are looking for an outgoing, Customer Success Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for onboarding new customers and ensuring that existing customers have a great experience with every InvoCure interaction.
- Plan and lead each step of the customer lifecycle with clients, including pricing, location set-up, training, and continuous value delivery.
- Build deep relationships with customers, learn, and demonstrate InvoCure capabilities that add value to their practice, helping customers achieve their goals.
- Analyze customer data, draw insights to inform account success, and identify opportunities to increase engagement and drive value.
- Master product functionality and communicate technical capabilities to prospects and customers.
- Experience in Customer Success, and Support.
- Experience with value delivery and client retention best practices.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, analytical, and process-oriented.
- Executive communication skills and presence.
- Creative, innovative, and growth minded.
InvoCure is an online medical marketplace and supply chain solution for medical care facilities. InvoCure aggregates medical products from major manufactures onto one platform. We help healthcare organizations improve operations by reducing the number of vendors they utilize, save time for procurement and finance teams, provide customers control over their supply chain with advanced technology features, and deliver value with enhanced margins while providing excellent service.
Medical Supply Purchasing Simplified with InvoCure.
InvoCure is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. InvoCure is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process.